WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are files created by a website that contain small amounts of data and are sent between a sender and a receiver. In general they can have many different functions but their main purpose is to identify the user by storing their activity history on a specific website. In this way, they allow the navigation process to be improved as the website offers the user information that may be of interest to him/her depending on the use he/she has previously made of its content.
TYPES OF COOKIES
The cookies we use do not store any personal data or any information that could identify you, unless you wish to register voluntarily in order to use the services we make available to you or to receive information about promotions and content of interest to you.
Types of cookies depending on the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Types of cookies depending on the length of time they remain activated on the terminal equipment:
- Session cookies: these are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: these are a type of cookie in which the data continues to be stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through the cookies is processed:
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the process of purchasing an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: these allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc. Analysis cookies: these allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by means of this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to draw up navigation profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data of use made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the service requested on the basis of criteria such as the content edited or the frequency with which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient manner possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on this.
The following are the cookies that can usually be installed while browsing our website:
Name of the cookie.
Domain from which it is sent:
CONSENT OF THE USER
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting your browser options. You can find information on how to do this for the most common browsers in the links below:
- Chrome for Android
However, we inform you that the deactivation of a cookie may prevent or hinder navigation or the provision of the services offered on the website.
TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
DATA CONSERVATION PERIOD
Once they have fulfilled their purpose and it is not necessary to keep them, the data will be deleted when possible. If it is not possible to do so immediately, they will be blocked during this period or will be made available to judges and courts or to the competent public administrations in view of possible liabilities deriving from the processing of the data.